New drawings!

For new drawings Click HERE
you can also check out my deviant art page:



I've been catching up on Erik Larsen's Savage Dragon comics recently and I have forgotten how much it had made an impression on me as a young artist.
I'll do a follow up post here on my thoughts on it further.



It has definitely sparked some energy in me and my drawing lately.
I've been drawing these past few months (still on the flow of doing storyboards for our Canada Council application).

The first drawing is just my attempt on some energetic creature attacking a human in some forshortened angle... I'd like to explore feline vs. human scenes some more.
Been looking at some Claire Wendling, who's known for her animal drawings. She is amazing.

Comments/Crits welcome!


JAMUCK DEVIANTART PAGE




I'll be posting more along the week.
 

jamuck blog Design by Insight © 2009