I gradu-mabated! Horray! Horray for school!

L-R: Joey, Mom, Assface, Hien, Joe. Hmm.. something to ponder... where's the father? Who currz! Got more important sheit than his son's grad! J/K.

Where's Waldo..I mean Jeff? Hint: Look for the Elvis do!
I chump fo choi! And show you that I have green boxers!



So they call up my name... and they pronounce it wrong..... How the hell can they mess this one up? ... Was he like , trying to 'fob it up? ' or something? Points for trying old man... Should have just stuck w/ what seemed natural.. or should I say, Naturelle.
Wankadank.



Anywho...I finally deed it! (Well, a week ago)
It's kinda hard to keep up the same kind of excitement of graduating a week later, really. It comes and goes, and life just keeps comin' at cha. So the 'elvis do' on stage never materialized, as Hien never gave me the hair when I told her to! But in all honesty I might have been too cowardice to put it on anyway. Too many creepy looks from old men on stage. Hien gives it to me afterwards, so I wear it while I'm sitting. The reception of it wasn't so bad.. Got some laughs from some peeps, photos from some parents.. got some really dirty looks from the audience too.. F* EM! lol.

1 .:

Anonymous said...

sweet nothings

At last you are truly happy. No longer do you have to be in Waterloo mindlessly suffering through the nonsense to get you where you are now.But i'll always cherish for our memories there.
I'll especially miss playing house.

 

jamuck blog Design by Insight © 2009